This is a position for experienced QA professionals in our Belgrade office. An ideal candidate should have an eye for quality and reliability of the delivered products and enthusiasm to explore technological developments in the area of software testing. But above all we are looking for team players with good communication skills, which will fit our company values.
What are we looking for?
- knowledge of Business-Driven and Risk Based Test Methodologies
- solid experience with the automated testing processes and related testing tools
- understanding of OOP
- readiness to perform both manual and automated testing, knowledge to determine which methods and tools would be most advantageous in a given context
- hands-on exploratory testing experience
- solid communication skills in English
- open-minded, creative, curious and eager to learn
You will be expected to define, develop and execute test engineering tasks, which include: reviewing product requirements and analysis, creating and executing test plans, monitoring and analyzing test results and collecting and reporting QA metrics. This is a hands-on role that includes planning, coordination, review, and reporting of all testing activities.
Duties and responsibilities
- plan the testing efforts depending on the context
- execute exploratory testing and create automated tests
- perform functional testing, performance testing, load testing, stress testing, etc.
- execute automated and manual tests as needed
- choose and use the appropriate test tools according to the best practices
- support developers in reproducing and troubleshooting defects
What we offer?
- Permanent employment
- A dynamic international working environment and great career opportunities
- Personal Development through Development Plans, training, education and certifications
- Business trips to clients in Western Europe
- Private health insurance
- Fun, informal and supportive work atmosphere
Join the Magic Number!