We are hiring a Medior/Senior C# Software Developer
in Novi Sad
What we are looking for?
- Good knowledge of C# – 3+ years of experience for medior level, 5+ years for senior level
- Good knowledge of OOP concepts, design patterns and RDBMS (MS SQL server)
- Knowledge of SQL and T-SQL
- Knowledge of ASP.NET Web Forms or ASP.NET MVC
- Knowledge of Web services development (WCF or Web API)
- Knowledge of desktop development (MFC or Windows Forms or WPF) is a plus
- Familiar with Agile software development
- Familiar with Test driven development
- Ability to work in an international team with international customers
- Good verbal and communication skills in English
Duties and responsibilities
- In accordance with company coding conventions, approved designs and project standards, performing qualitative coding, code commenting, debugging, bug fixing, testing and unit-testing, and other supplementary related activities
- Following the agreed team or project processes and procedures
- Working with the Project Manager and Quality Assurance representative to estimate new system issue resolution or package implementation efforts.
- Writing technical design specifications, participating in design reviews and providing input to the design recommendations.
- Performing unit and integration testing of the application and identifying, troubleshooting and solving application code-related issues.
What we offer?
- Professional challenges in working on complex systems
- Opportunity for creative and independent work
- Adjustable start of your working day and optimal work load
- Relocation package if you are moving to Novi Sad
- Personal development through personal development plans, training, education and certifications
- Opportunity to attend international technical conferences
- Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- Dynamic international working environment
- Business travel opportunities
- Private health insurance
Join the Magic Number!