We are hiring a Junior C# Software Developer
What are we looking for?
- University degree in the IT domain or equivalent technical studies
- Knowledge of C#
- Knowledge of OOP concepts and knowledge of RDBMS (MS SQL server)
- Knowledge of SQL and T-SQL
- Knowledge of desktop development (Windows Forms or WPF) is a plus
- Knowledge of Web services development (WCF, ASP.NET Web API etc.) is a plus
- Ability to work in an international team with international customers
- Good verbal and communication skills in English
Duties and responsibilities
- In accordance with company coding conventions, approved designs and project standards, performing qualitative coding, code commenting, debugging, bug fixing, testing and unit-testing, and other supplementary related activities
- Following the agreed team or project processes and procedures
- Working with the Project Manager and Quality Assurance representative to estimate new system issue resolution or package implementation efforts.
- Writing technical design specifications, participate in design reviews and providing input to the design recommendations.
- Performing unit and integration testing of the application and identifying, troubleshooting and solving application code-related issues.
What we offer?
- Permanent employment
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A dynamic international working environment and great career opportunities
- Personal Development through Development Plans, training, education and certifications
- Business trips to clients in Western Europe
- Private health insurance
- Fun, informal and supportive work atmosphere
Join the Magic Number!